The Global Connected automotive infotainment systems Market Forecast to 2027 published by Reports and Data provides a holistic overview of the Connected automotive infotainment systems market along with market size, market share, and key trends observed in the business sphere. The report examines key elements to speculate impact of macro- and micro economic factors, regulatory framework, current and emerging trends, demands, research and development, drivers and restraints, and strategic alliances on the overall growth of the industry. The market research report discusses growth prospects and challenges and provides a comprehensive assessment of market revenue growth and helping established companies and new entrants to formulate strategic business plans and gain a robust footing in the market.
The Connected automotive infotainment systems market has witnessed considerable growth over the recent past and is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period. Key factors such as increasing population, growing level of disposable income, downstream raw materials, rapidly growing product demand, and development of advanced technologies are expected to contribute to market growth over the forecast period of 2021-2028.
The report leverages advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, value chain analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis. The report evaluates key aspects of Connected automotive infotainment systems market that helps readers and clients get a deeper understanding of the market and key players operating in the industry. It also provides crucial insights into historic analysis, changing market dynamics, demand and supply activities, and scrutinize market trends.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1231
Key companies operating in the market include: Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW), Harman International Industries, Panasonic Corporation, Aptiv PLC, Fujitsu Ten Ltd., Ford Motor Company, Denso Corporation, Audi AG, General Motors Company, and Visteon Corporation, among others.Analysis of each market player profiled in the report is detailed in the competitive landscape section. The report also provides SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for each company. The report aims to provide comprehensive assessment of business overview, production and manufacturing capacity, financial standing, global market position, strategic alliances, and business expansion plans for each key player. It also focuses on recent mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, product launches and brand promotions among others. The report also sheds light on the lucrative growth prospects for the leading companies in the Connected automotive infotainment systems industry during the forecast period.
Regions assessed in the report include:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Platforms Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- GENIVI Linux
- Intel – Apollo Lake
- Qualcomm – 602A, 820A
- Renesas – R-Car H2/H3
- TI – J4, J5, J6, TDA2X
- Freescale – i.mx6, i.mx8
- NVIDIA - Jetson
Vehicle type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Passenger cars
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Connectivity Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Android Auto
- Wi-Fi, NFC, USB, 3G/4G/LTE
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Multimedia Streaming: Audio, Internet Radio, and Video
- Connected Navigation and Location-based Content
- Social Media and Networking
- In-car Wi-Fi Networks
Request a discount on the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1231
The report is a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the latest changes and developments in the Connected automotive infotainment systems market. It offers industry verified data and key statistical data about market share and market size organized in graphs, charts, tables, figures, diagrams, and other pictorial representation. It also offers strategic recommendations to the new entrants on how to overcome the entry level barriers.
Key Offerings of the Connected automotive infotainment systems Market Report:
- The market is segmented on the basis of platforms into software and hardware. Softwares include Android, GENIVI Linux, AGL and QNX. Hardware include Intel – Apollo Lake, Qualcomm – 602A, 820A, Renesas – R-Car H2/H3, TI – J4, J5, J6, TDA2X, Freescale – i.mx6, i.mx8 and NVIDIA – Jetson.
- The software segment dominated the market in 2018, and is forecasted to grow at a rate of 13.2% during the forecast period, due to the growth of QNX.
- The market is segmented on the basis of vehicle type into passenger cars, and commercial vehicle. The passenger cars dominated the segment in 2018 and is forecasted to have a CAGR of 12.8%, during the forecast period, due to the increasing demand of luxury cars, such as SUV, Sedans, or MUVs.
- The market is segmented on the basis of connectivity into SDL, CarPlay, Android Auto, Mirror, Link, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi, NFC, USB, 3G/4G/LTE.
- The market is segmented on the basis of application into multimedia streaming: audio, internet radio, and video, connected navigation and location-based content, social media and networking and in-car Wi-Fi networks.
- Multimedia streaming dominated the market in 2018, and will grow at a CAGR of 13.9% during the forecast period, since most modern car designs has access to internet TV and mobile TV, CD players, USBs or Bluetooth for audio, internet radio, and video streaming.
- The market is segmented on the basis of geography into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and North America, particularly The U.S., dominates the market throughout the forecast period with a CAGR of 13.9%, due to the rapid adoption of luxury cars.
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1137
Thank you for reading our report. For further information or query regarding the report or its customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited to your needs.