The Global US Automotive Diagnostics Market Forecast to 2027 published by Reports and Data provides a holistic overview of the US Automotive Diagnostics market along with market size, market share, and key trends observed in the business sphere. The report examines key elements to speculate impact of macro- and micro economic factors, regulatory framework, current and emerging trends, demands, research and development, drivers and restraints, and strategic alliances on the overall growth of the industry. The market research report discusses growth prospects and challenges and provides a comprehensive assessment of market revenue growth and helping established companies and new entrants to formulate strategic business plans and gain a robust footing in the market.
The US Automotive Diagnostics market has witnessed considerable growth over the recent past and is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period. Key factors such as increasing population, growing level of disposable income, downstream raw materials, rapidly growing product demand, and development of advanced technologies are expected to contribute to market growth over the forecast period of 2021-2028.
The report leverages advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, value chain analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis. The report evaluates key aspects of US Automotive Diagnostics market that helps readers and clients get a deeper understanding of the market and key players operating in the industry. It also provides crucial insights into historic analysis, changing market dynamics, demand and supply activities, and scrutinize market trends.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1232
Key companies operating in the market include: General Motors, BMW, Daimler, Honda, Audi, Toyota, Volvo, Ford Motor Company, Nissan, and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, among others. Analysis of each market player profiled in the report is detailed in the competitive landscape section. The report also provides SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for each company. The report aims to provide comprehensive assessment of business overview, production and manufacturing capacity, financial standing, global market position, strategic alliances, and business expansion plans for each key player. It also focuses on recent mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, product launches and brand promotions among others. The report also sheds light on the lucrative growth prospects for the leading companies in the US Automotive Diagnostics industry during the forecast period.
Regions assessed in the report include:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
- Vehicle type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Communication system Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Vehicle-To-Cloud (V2C)
- Vehicle-To-Pedestrian (V2P)
- Vehicle-To-Grid (V2G)
- Vehicle-To-Infrastructure (V2I)
- Vehicle-To-Vehicle (V2V)
- Vehicle-To-Device (V2D)
- Vehicle-To-Network (V2N)
- Vehicle-To-Home (V2H)
- Equipment type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Exhaust Gas Analyzer
- Paint Scan Equipment
- Wheel Alignment Equipment
- Headlight Tester
- Technology type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- 4G LTE
- Offering type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Propulsion type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Electric Vehicle (EV)
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
- Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV)
- Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)
- Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV)
- Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) Vehicle
- Electric Vehicle (EV)
- Product type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- OBD2 Scanner
- Multi-System Auto Diagnostic Tool
- OBDII Scanner Bluetooth Automotive ECU Coding Diagnostic Tool
- OBD2 Car Code Reader /Scan Tool
- OBD2 Adapter Check Engine Diagnostic Tool
- Smartphone Diagnostic Tool
- Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Hand-held scan tools
- Code Reader
- Digital Pressure Tester
- TPMS Tools
- Battery Analyzer
- Mobile device-based tools and analysis
- PC-based scan tools and analysis platforms
- Data loggers
- Emission testing
- Driver's supplementary vehicle instrumentation
- Vehicle telematics
- Hand-held scan tools
Request a discount on the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1232
The report is a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the latest changes and developments in the US Automotive Diagnostics market. It offers industry verified data and key statistical data about market share and market size organized in graphs, charts, tables, figures, diagrams, and other pictorial representation. It also offers strategic recommendations to the new entrants on how to overcome the entry level barriers.
Key Offerings of the US Automotive Diagnostics Market Report:
- By vehicle type, the market is segmented into commercial and passenger vehicles. The passenger vehicle type is going to have the highest growth of 5.4% during the forecast period.
- By equipment type, the market is segmented into exhaust gas analyzer, paint scan equipment, wheel alignment equipment, dynamometer and headlight tester.
- The growth of the exhaust gas analyzer segment can be due to the increasing implementation of stringent emission regulations and policies in North America.
- By propulsion type, the market is segmented into electric vehicle (EV) and internal combustion engine (ICE) Vehicle.
- The growth of electric vehicles is expected to witness the highest growth of 5.7% during the forecast period, due to the adoption of the technology by many vehicle manufacturers.
- By product type, the market is segmented into OBD2 Scanner, Multi-System Auto Diagnostic Tool, OBDII Scanner Bluetooth Automotive ECU Coding Diagnostic Tool, OBD2 Car Code Reader /Scan Tool, OBD2 Adapter Check Engine Diagnostic Tool, Smartphone Diagnostic Tool and Others.
- The automotive diagnostic OBD2 Car Code Reader /Scan Tool is the dominant segment of the market in 2018; with a forecasted CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period.
- By communication system, the market is segmented into Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V), Vehicle-to-Network (V2N), Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I), Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G), Vehicle-to-Device (V2D), Vehicle-to-Cloud (V2C), Vehicle-to-Pedestrian (V2P) and Vehicle-to-Home (V2H).
- Vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) communications, two wireless technologies, to witness the highest CAGR of 4.8%.
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1232
Thank you for reading our report. For further information or query regarding the report or its customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited to your needs.