How to fix the brother printer offline issue on Windows 10?
You may face Brother Printer offline how to turn online issue due to improper settings on your Windows 10 computer. To fix the printer offline issue on Windows 10 you may need to approach the right method. The process to fix the offline issue on your Brother Printer is easy and clear. If you are experiencing the Brother Printer offline status on your Windows 10 then you can fix it easily by referring to the solution that we are going to mention in this post.
Steps to fix Brother Printer Offline issue on your Windows 10
If you using Windows 10 device then approach the steps that are given below to fix the Brother Printer offline how to turn online issue.
- On your Windows 10 computer, visit the ‘Start’ button
- Now, head to the ‘Settings’ section and look for the ‘Devices’ option
- Then, find the ‘Printers and Scanners’ option and tap on it
- Now, if your Brother Printer is not listed here then tap on the ‘Add a device’ option
- Look for your Brother Printer and add it
- Make sure that you have changed the toggle position to online available here
- Now, wait for a while and look at your screen, the printer will start showing online
- Finally, you have completed the steps for Brother Printer offline how to turn online issue
Note: After going through the above steps, you will be able to fix the Brother Printer offline issue on your Windows 10. In case you are facing Brother Printer won't turn on the issue on your printer then check that you have plugged in your printer to an AC power source.
To sum up, once after getting Brother Printer offline how to turn the online issue on your Windows 10 computer, you may not be able to print using your Brother Printer. You can easily fix the issue by visiting the settings on your device. Hopefully, you have fixed the Brother Printer offline issue on your computer.