In this article, we have explained the process of setup a Canon printer wired and wirelessly on Windows and Mac devices. In order to set up the printer, it is important to install the latest drivers. However, it is important that you know the printer model number so that you can find the latest Canon IJ Setup Drivers. You need to have a router or modem at your home to do this connection and the access points should also work properly. You should have a device with an internet connection to make this Canon.com/ijsetup on a computer or on a smartphone.
Ij.start.cannon Installation Procedure
- To begin with, you have to open the Downloads canon setup folder on your computing device, Then look for your ij.start.Canon setup files and double-click on it.
- Next, a User Account Control popup box will appear on your screen asking you to permit the ij.start.cannon application to make the required changes to your system. Then, click on the “Yes” tab from the popup box to permit the application.
- Next from the welcome window of the installation wizard which will appear on your screen. You have to press the “Next” tab. Along with this, you can also make the changes in the program’s language as per your choice by clicking the Language tab from the bottom of the screen.
- After that, Mac users have to confirm the installation process by entering the Mac login credentials. Carefully enter the username and password in the designated field and click the “Install helper” option.
- In the next window, you have to choose the method for connecting your Canon printer with your system whether it is via wifi or a LAN cable, or a USB cable.
- As you connect your printer using the USB cable that comes with the printer, once you are done with selecting and establishing the connection, your system will start looking for your printer. Then, select your printer and click the “Next” tab to move further in the Canon.com/ijsetup process.
- Next, follow some more steps, and after the successful completion of the installation process, the setup wizard will automatically detect your printer. You must make sure that your printer is properly connected to your system. If not, then you will get a window asking you to establish the connection.
This is all there is to know about ij.start.cannon, If you are having trouble while following the instruction you can always contact our customer support executive for more help. To do so feel free to visit our website at Canon.com/ijsetup