Canon Printer driver software helps to set up Canon Printer on macOS or Windows. This driver can be installed on your computer by getting the setup file from the Canon Printer CD or by visiting the Canon Printer official website. If you have purchased a Canon Printer recently then you must know the ways to install the Canon Printer driver from the Canon.com/ijsetup page. In case you are not familiar with the driver setup process then you have come across the right page. Today we are going to talk about the downloading and installation process of the Canon Printer driver on your Mac or Windows Pc. Make sure to collect information about the model number of your printer as you will need it to complete the process.
Way to download and install Canon Printer Driver
After connecting your device to the active internet connection, follow the steps that are given below to complete the downloading and installation process of the Canon Printer driver on your Windows computer or Mac:
- Launch a browser of your Mac or Windows computer
- Then, visit the Canon.com/ijsetup page
- Find and click on the ‘Setup’ option
- Now, you are asked to provide the model number
- Type the printer model number and click the ‘Search’ icon
- Now, get and click on the ‘Download’ button
- Wait until the file is in downloading process
- Locate the driver setup file on your computer
- Double-click on the file to start the installation process
- Follow the rest prompts on your screen
- Then, click the ‘Finish’ to exit the setup
- Finally, you have installed the Canon Printer driver
After going through the above steps, you will be able to complete the installation process of the Canon Printer driver on your Mac or Windows Pc.
To sum up, the Canon Printer driver is a medium to connect your printer to your computer in a secure way. For the people who are not aware of this process, we have given detailed information above on this page. If you are experiencing any type of issue installing the driver then you can contact the Canon Support team for further assistance. Hopefully, you have learned about the Canon com ijsetup process with the help of this post.
Read More about: ij.start.cannon